Back to Full Service - June 2020 COVID-19 Update
Safety is Our Top Priority at Young Electric
As we transition back to full service, especially for our residential customers, we’re taking some extra precautions. For the safety of our staff and valued customers, we will be asking the following questions before scheduling services:
- Have you or anyone at the residence of worksite (currently occupying the residence) tested positive or exhibited COVID-19 type symptoms (Fever, Dry Cough, or Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing) in the last 14 days?
- Have you been around anyone (family member, friend, or known/unknown person) who has tested positive or exhibited COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled in the last 14 days?
If the answer to any of the above is “yes” we may require proof of negative testing or postpone scheduling for 14+ days to be safe. Please call us at 316-681-8118 to schedule, reschedule, or to answer any questions you may have.
Wichita’s Safest Electricians
The same guidelines above apply to our electricians and staff. Our staff will take the following precautions when working in and around your home to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Washing and sanitizing hands often and thoroughly
- Social distancing and ensuring our electricians are keeping a safe distance from others
- Any employee who is not feeling well will be asked to stay home and visit the doctor if necessary
These proactive measures help keep our staff and our customers safe. We will continue to adapt and make changes as the COVID-19 situation continues. We appreciate and value our staff and customers.
We're Here to Help Your Business Adapt
Young Electric is here to help in these ever-changing times. Just as we are having to adapt, so are our customers. Whether you need circuits added to accommodate increased hot plates and food warmers for your restaurant's to-go orders or you need to power temporary office trailers to increase space for your employees, we’re here to help. We are here to provide the safest solutions for your commercial and industrial electrical needs.
If your business needs to make alterations or adjustments due to COVID-19, please contact us. We are available over the phone at 316.681.8118 or online here.
Thank you for your patience and for partnering with Young Electric for your electrical needs. From our family to yours, we appreciate your business and hope everyone stays safe.
Cori Young, President
Young Electric, Inc.