Why Young Electric?
There are jobs with time clocks and manuals that tell you what to do, and when. Then, there are careers, where there’s learning, commitment and ambition.
At Young Electric, we prefer the latter. Our team is filled with people who challenge themselves in their trade. We love meeting people who are excited by the prospect of continually learning something new and training with new technology. We especially love like- minded electricians whose first priority is keeping our fellow Kansans safe.
Licensed KS Journeyman, Service Electrician, 5+ Years Experience Preferred
We are looking to add another proud member to our team as a Service Electrician:
Perform duties related to installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repair of electrical wiring and equipment in residential, some commercial, some light industrial. Lighting installations, maintenance, and repairs. Interaction with customers to provide top notch customer service and assisting customers reach their desired goal in any job.
• Requires Kansas Journeyman License, 5+ years experience (Preferred) in Electrical Service work in Residential and some light commercial.
• Must have customer service skills and be capable of quality workmanship and safe working practices.
• Ability to read blue prints and schematic diagrams is a plus.
• Must have a valid Kansas Drivers License and pass a pre-employment physical and pre-employment drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 - $32.00 per hour
Excellent Benefits, Including:
• Health & Dental Insurance (Employer pays 85% on Single & 65% on Family Coverage)
• Long Term Disability - Paid by Employer (100%)
• Short Term Disability - Paid by Employer (100%)
• Term Life Insurance on Employee - Paid by Employer (100%)
• Term Life Insurance on Dependents - Paid by Employer (100%)
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance (Opt. Additional Life Insurance for Employee & Family)
• 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan/Safe Harbor Plan with min 3% contribution from Employer
• Holidays - (9 paid holidays per year)
• Sick/Personal Pay
• Paid Vacation
• 401(k) Matching
• Dental Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Employee Discount
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Retirement Plan
• Vision Insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
• Journeyman Service Electrician: 5 years (Preferred)
• Wichita, KS 67216 (Required)
• Kansas Journeyman Electrical License (Required)
• Kansas Drivers License (Required)